Jack Stone and Kieran Bennett decided to pop along to last night’s extraordinary meeting at Albury City Council. Here’s a summary of our coverage:
- Wareham faces the music – Jack Stone
While Cr. Wareham and his supporters put on a brave front for the camera and fielded questions from the assembled media, among council ranks however, Cr. Wareham must have felt decidedly friendless.
- A Blow by Blow Account & Photos – Kieran Bennett
“I will continue to ask questions” despite this motion and even though “certain Councillors are after my blood for various reasons” – Paul Wareham …
Ms Duncan-Strelec claimed that Paul Wareham has lied and continues to lie …
“the wider community is fed up with councillors settling personal scores with staff and council members in the public arena” – Kevan Portor
- What happened to the second motion? – Kieran Bennett
After tonight’s Council meeting, Paul Wareham’s supporters were a bit upset, and it wasn’t just because the rest of council was out to lynch their darling.
- Where was Arthur Fraunfelder? – Kieran Bennett
Tonight was show down night … It was decision time .. Where is Arthur Fraunfelder?
- Opinion: Amanda Duncan-Strelec lost perspective on Wareham and Fromholtz Park – Kieran Bennett
Amanda … can’t maintain her cool in the face of a minor populist councillor, a man she should have simply dismissed as an insignificant irritant.